Dismiss Notice
Hey! Looking to Learn, Get Help or Do Things Better? Get started today, it's super quick: Log In or Sign Up! ยป

Where is everyone? (8+ years later)

Discussion in 'Randomness!' started by Brod, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Brod

Brod Byte

Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't been to this site in about 8 years but stumbled upon it and began to have all sorts of flashbacks to mob3.

So what's everyone been upto the past 8 or so years? I was surprised this place still existed!

I hope all you guys (Nunokaka85, Reecebullet, OwlOwl, windows234) are doing well :smiley:

Also I forgot my password/email, if a mod could restore my old account I'd love to have it back and see what I got up to - not sure how to verify other than my name (Brod Wilkinson) is pretty unique and I can provide photo ID lol.

2. Brod

Brod Byte

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Duncan

Duncan @mobilephone2003

Ratings:
    +170
    Windows 10
    Hey @Brod

Most of the above have moved on. In terms of your account, drop me a PM with the email you used for your old account and I'll get you set up.

It will be one you used in 2009

4. Nunokaka85

Nunokaka85 Exabyte

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm still here, but just lurking in the darkness... :smiley:

5. AdamDuce

AdamDuce ZettaByte
    UBERPOSTER

Ratings:
    +23
    Windows 10
    I'm here also. :-)

6. Nixon

Nixon Byte

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes lads

I used to go by the name adamlukey. Back in the day when the Duncsweb Minecraft server was a thing, I'd be an annoying c*** on the IRC not so subtly hinting at people to buy me Minecraft. The one and only thorpe_lawrence ended up getting it for me and to this day I still haven't paid the dude back. (WHERE ARE U LAWRENCE I HAVE YOUR MONEY LIKE 7 YEARS LATER). Don't remember what happened but I ended up migrating to AdamDuce's ADON Minecraft server with HaydnA & Matt112234. Ended up being a mod on that server until I accidentally joined with an autotyper turned on LMAO (sorry Adam). Anyway since then most people have faded into obscurity. Sometimes I'll have a few words with topsyandpip56 on Steam but that's about it really. At the moment I'm in uni studying Film Production. It's nice to come on here and see all these old names.

7. Duncan

Duncan @mobilephone2003

Ratings:
    +170
    Windows 10
    It reminds me of college, people collectively get together for a few years then life happens and people go their separate ways.

8. AdamDuce

AdamDuce ZettaByte
    UBERPOSTER

Ratings:
    +23
    Windows 10
    Couldn't agree more, This is exactly what used to happen.

Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted