MacBook Pro 2016 Can't Mutlitask

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by AdamDuce, Nov 3, 2016.

1. AdamDuce

AdamDuce ZettaByte
    UBERPOSTER

Ratings:
    +23
    Windows 10
    Check this out. Unbelievable how crap this new one actually is. Non Bias as I own the 2015 one and its awesome.

2. Duncan

Duncan @mobilephone2003

Ratings:
    +170
    Windows 10
    I'm wondering if this is a defective unit, defective adaptor or a software issue.

Doesn't look right.

If true though and it is the core laptop's fault that's a massive deal and would affect an excessive amount of people, enough for them to do a recall or software patch.

3. AdamDuce

AdamDuce ZettaByte
    UBERPOSTER

Ratings:
    +23
    Windows 10
    If you watch a little further into the video he begins to think its a software bug but still as he says you expect these sorts of bugs on a £300 Acer not a £1600 MacBook Pro.

4. Duncan

Duncan @mobilephone2003

Ratings:
    +170
    Windows 10
    Literally just heard that point as I read this, though it is a third party adapter, same as someone saying their printer off eBay doesn't work with their desktop.

The dude testing it on Windows is a totally different architecture.

Not allowing downgrading of an OS is a problem, this laptop definitely isn't technician friendly.

Still, just going the USB-C route is peripheral suicide, adding dongles is adding an unnecessary point of failure, forward thinking is great until you butcher everything everyone has been using for decades

Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted