How Well Do You Sleep? How Many Hours Per Night?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Duncan, May 6, 2015.

?

How Much Sleep Do You Get On Average Per Night?

1. Less than 2 hours

2. 2 to 4 hours

3. 4 to 6 hours

4. 6 to 8 hours

5. 8 to 10 hours

6. 10 hours+

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Duncan

Duncan @mobilephone2003

Ratings:
    +170
    Windows 10
    Are you computing/gaming your way to the early hours of the morning, taking an early night, or getting those 8 hours of sleep a night?

2. InsaneMatt

InsaneMatt Exabyte

Ratings:
    +24
    I average 7-8 hours.

In my late teens, I'd get maybe 4-5 hours a night.
    Provided I got at least one night of 8 hours, I was usually fine (though a little groggy).

Recently I had some real bad ear, tooth, neck, eye and head ache. It prevented me to properly fall to sleep for 7 weeks straight. I'd get maybe 2 hours a night if I were lucky, rest of my time was screaming the place down in anger and pain.
    Went to A&E (that's ER for any Americans) at one point, convinced I'd blown my ear drum. Eventually, I was given Co-codomal (which I've taken before for migraines) which helped enough for me to visit my dentist.

Long story short, I'm having a wisdom tooth removed next week (appointment was booked 3 weeks ago, earliest they had). Thankfully, I've been pretty much pain free for the last 2 weeks; GTA V has helped take my mind off it, which I'm very thankful for.
    Not had to take any kind of medication in almost 2 weeks too. Very pleased.

Completely terrified I'm going to get "Dry Socket" (look it up, it's horrible) when I get my molar pulled. TERRIFIED I TELLZ YA!
    Apparently, being over 25 years old "increases" my risks of getting this complication *gulp*

#2 InsaneMatt, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
  3. Jamie I

Jamie I Gigabyte

Ratings:
    +11
    Windows
    Typically around 7-9 hours for me..

4. AppleHead493

AppleHead493 Gigabyte

Ratings:
    +15
    Windows 10 Pro
    I try my best for 8, but always fall short =/ too much stuf to do so stay up untill about 11:30 most nights and then take another 30 minutes to all asleep =/

5. jake12001200

jake12001200 Petabyte

Ratings:
    +95
    Now I'm on study leave I seem to be getting 10+ hours, during an average school week, it tends to be 5-6 hours

6. thedigi321

thedigi321 Petabyte

Ratings:
    +20
    i stay up until 12 in the morning and sleep until noon with medication

Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted